It’s No Trivial Matter
Do you like playing trivia games? I have a friend, she’s Canadian but don’t hold that against her (even though Canadian bacon really isn’t bacon like we eat down here and should not be called bacon but rather something like maybe “Canadian Meat Slab”) and she runs this little 10-question daily trivia game online. Her name is Celt and she takes good care of the game by mixing up the trivia topics so nothing ever gets stale and everyone who plays has a good chance of doing well throughout the month. If you’d like to join in and play along you’re more than welcome. On a side note, how can a person be more than welcome? You’re either welcome or you’re unwelcome.
Question of the Day: What is meant by “more than welcome”?
Back to the trivia game. If you’d like to play you’re
more than welcome you’re very welcome you’re welcome to join in the game.
Joining in is as simple as following these quick and easy steps.
1. Preheat your oven.
2. Make chocolate chip cookies.
3. Ask me for my address to send me the chocolate chip cookies.
4. Go to this website: http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=69710
5. Since you’re new to the Fun Trivia universe you’ll have to have a login so click on “Create Account” on the far right of the screen.
6. Seriously, what is meant by more than welcome? How about hungry; can a person be ‘more than hungry’? If so, why not just use another word like “ravenous” or “starving” or “famished”?
7. You’re now at the “Create a new Player ID” page. Create your new ID, use your real name or an alias (I use an alias) and you’re ready to play!
The more the merrier so hopefully everyone who reads this will join the game and play!
Speaking of people playing games, check out this video. There’s about a minute of boring chat at the beginning and then the song. I think about two minutes into the song Englebert Humperdink realizes that vocally he’s way out of his league with the other two. And check out Tom Jones’ sideburns. I’m thinking of going with those myself after watching the video!